Updated: May 15, 2020
Guesthouse Alegria in Provence is happy to welcome you back !
ACTING TOGETHER - SOLIDARITY ACTION
The love for travel and the joy of offering
We look forward to welcoming you again.
For any reservation on our site, made before June 27, 2020 with the promotional code SOLIDARITY, we are pleased to offer * :
- a reduction of 10 € per night for YOU. To thank you for your trust.
- 10 € per night as a gift voucher for HEALTH CARE WORKERS. To thank them for their dedication. The amount generated by this solidarity action, will be offered in the form of a gift voucher to the health care workers (nights in a guest house or vouchers in our Alegria shop).
Your serenity is our priority
We've thought of everything for your safety.
Hygiene rules: all suites are scrupulously cleaned and disinfected.
a sanitary safety kit with hydro-alcoholic gel and disinfectant spray is available in each suite and in the common areas
flexible conditions for all bookings
Escape into nature and get some fresh air
Explore a privileged corner of Provence with unlimited excursion opportunities.
Discover what you can expect from an ESCAPE INTO NATURE edition Alegria.
- a comfortable suite with kitchenette, private terrace, private access, XL beds to enjoy a well deserved rest
- a sumptuous setting, an olive grove of 1 hectare with a heated swimming pool to recharge one's batteries.
- a reduction of 10 € per night for you
- 10 € per night, offered as a gift voucher for the benefit of health care workers
- a welcome drink
- Alegria's precious advice to relax and explore the Verdon River
- an efficient wifi access
- an ideal location - 400 m from the village, 15 min from the Sainte-Croix Lake and the Gorges du Verdon, 50 min from the Gulf of Saint-Tropez, 90 min from the airports (Nice, Marseille, Toulon) and the TGV station of Aix-en-Provence
- a bottle of Alegria olive oil (from 7 nights)
- one beach towel Alegria XL Fouta (from 7 nights)
Shaken by this pandemic, we felt a deep desire to act on our own scale and in our own way: to help those in need by offering what we do best, hospitality.
To try to soften moments for those who are on the front line in hospitals, nursing homes, associations, ... we have created a solidarity action for health care workers.
BE ORIGINAL. BE INSPIRED.
NEVER STOP EXPLORING.